The purpose of the Oregon Concrete & Aggregate Producers Association, Inc. is to advance in every legitimate way construction and the construction materials industries in the state of Oregon. That purpose may be accomplished through these provisions, or other provisions that may be adopted from time to time by the Board of Directors:
- Provide a forum for the interchange of ideas relative to concrete and aggregate production in all its phases.
- Acquaint the general public with the merit of concrete and concrete products;
- Use every legitimate means possible to bring about a thorough understanding and appreciation of concrete and aggregate products among state, local and federal agencies, and design professionals in both the public and private sectors;
- Provide social events for Members and Associates to enhance cooperation and understanding;
- Maintain offices for the conduct of Association business;
- Provide recognition of superior performance and professional competence of aggregate and concrete producers, support organizations, government employees and politicians, and other person involved in the industry;
- Represent the industry in legislative and administrative affairs related to the construction and construction material industries.
By-Laws for OCAPA